Thursday, February 17, 2011

Artifacts

1. Scissors
These scissors are in the classroom, these scissors kids should use everyday,because everyday they have a half hour for recess. so they use  these scissors to cut paper to make someting, so I have to use these scissors to help their to cut and sometime help the teacher cut the some papers to give kids draw. so scissors I use everyday when I work in internship site.

2. Eraser

These erasers also I use everyday, because I have to help kids eraser the mistake. so these erasers are important for me in internship. sometime the kid draw a lot of garbage pictures in the table and books, so in that time I got a lot of work to do and also easer display function time. so that's why eraser is important.


3. Hand sanitizer

This hand sanitizer also I use everyday in internship site, because the kids everyday has outdoor exercise so they have to clean their dirty hands. so hand sanitizer is very important to help kids clean.
so I have to keep it whole day! so that's why I choose that.

No comments:

Post a Comment