Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Photo Essay

Here is main office. we have to sign in and  sign out at there. Usually we sign in at 12:00PM and sign out at 3:00PM. Sometimes we help the teacher bring some information copy  at there.

This photo is my class(103) by internship. Everyday when I go to internship I have to go to this class.This class is very clean and get fresh air. I have more fun memories in there.I really love this class and of course love all the students and teachers.

This photo is Ms.Boyer Madssion and me. she is a very nice teacher.she is a first grade teacher in 103. She can speak spanish and Englsih. She always teach me how to contol the naughty kids.  Thank you!
This photo is class 103 date. Every morning have a kid to fill in date and also after school have a kid to earser it. This date can remain the kids today's date. The right bottom have the circle, the circle is mean how many days they are in the school. That is interesting.
This photo is very important to the kids. This blue paper have 4 colors such as green, yellow, orange, and white. The green card is excellence, the yellow card is good, orange card is so-so, white card is bad. So that's why is very important to the kids. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment