Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank you Letter

04/15/2011
Dear Ms. Kelly,
      Thank you so much for being my mentor this year. I really appreciate you gave me this opportunity to work with the intelligent, respectful, and cute kids. During this internship, I learned how to communicate well with them. I think they are innocent and lively, and their happy faces infected me with joy. I loved to work with them! Interning with you gave me real work experience.
I really appreciate that you offered me this job because it reminded me of my childhood. This is the first time I got to works with lots of baby friends (almost babies). I will miss you and all of my friends there. Thank you for paying attention of me and treating me so nicely. I will never forget this wonderful time.
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

Sincerely,

LiangHui(Justin) Zhao

No comments:

Post a Comment